Sales and Brewery Assistant
Maregade started life on Mare Street in Hackney Central, and has recently relocated to new premises in Homerton. We are a small but ambitious brewery hoping to increase our presence in bars across London and beyond. To achieve this we are looking for a new member to join our team, who can look after sales, whilst occasionally taking the opportunity to help out with the production side of things. This would be ideal for somebody who is keen to get a foot in the door of the craft brewing scene.
- Achieve weekly call targets and new account targets to be set.
- Increase Maregade’s customer base across London.
- Act as the connecting link between the brewery and our customers.
- Establish and strengthen customer relationships; get the people who buy and sell our beer excited about the product and the brand.
- Prospect new accounts who would be a good fit for Maregade, and see their first orders through to completion.
- Recognise individual customers’ ordering patterns and spot when an account has decreased/stopped ordering.
- Recognise and bring forward any opportunities which fall outside of direct London sales.
- Assist with brewery work as and when necessary - cleaning, packaging and production on occasion.
- Attend events and industry gatherings on behalf of Maregade.
- Must be able to work independently + as part of a team.
- Interest in craft beer.
- Willing to work flexible hours.
Maregade Brew Co. Ltd.